Do you believe that joining with others can spark creativity, ignite ideas, empower you take ownership and help with the questions that come with transforming your life, career or business?
Do you want to make a change in your life (small or large), do you have a project or idea you would like to make or create? Do you want to work on one particularly area of your life focused for 100 Days? Do you want to tap into the power of community to help you on your way?
Yes? Excellent, I have an invitation for you.
In my experience: when you surround yourself with people who are committed to getting stuff done, you too are inspired by the energy and momentum. When you declare your intention and start taking action, you start to see and feel the shifts happening. When you open and willing to give, share, offer your support and love to others. You are given it freely in return.
There is a pattern here. A good one. Let's tap into it. I'd like to invite you to 100 Days to Done.
Here's How it Works
100 Days to Done is free to join (but you have to sign up).
The core of 100 Days to Done is a community. This community meets in a private Facebook group (people outside the group can see who is in it, but can't see your posts). You will need a Facebook personal account to take part.
Unlike many communities on Facebook 100 Days to Done has a start and end point and no crickets are chirping. This is a lively group, make no doubt.
For 100 days I will send you an email that I hope will inspire you, motivate you, encourage you and help you hold yourself accountable to what you are creating and why. Nothing too fancy. Just a few words, or an image, a quick video to encourage and support you.
If you have been around Living Moxie for a while you will know I write a lot about confidence, courage, authenticity, being yourself, making a difference. Expect more of the same but in fewer words.
I will show up there daily for you, ask you questions, prompt you to share, and support wherever I can, and is within my knowledge to do so.
Please understand that the power of community comes from all its members. You will have lots of ideas, tidbits, and support to offer, it won't be just me.
What will you create in 100 days?
- Write poetry for 100 days straight?
- Work on a career change?
- Create an e-book for your website?
- Start a blog?
- Practice courage? Confidence? Acts of Kindness?
- Commit to a new practice every day? Healthy eating? Exercise? Yoga?
- Write your resume and apply for new work?
- Explore doing what you love?
- Begin a journal?
- Launch an e-course?
- Start the foundation of building a charity?
- Start your own meetup group for [fill in the blank]?
- Volunteer on a regular basis?
- Organise a fundraiser?
- Start training for...
- Take up a new hobby...
- A [something] a-thon?
- Build your confidence?
- Declutter your home or decorate?
- Write, draw, paint, do your art?
What will you get out of it?
It's my wish you will:
- Take action on your project or topic in a big way.
- Have deeper connection, more meaningful relationships, hear the stories of others who will understand why you are creating.
- Come together with others, and leave with fresh ideas for your life, work, and business, to try out, to notice serendipity, to leave on fire.
- Share and offer support, and receive the same in return. To access another brain or two, to work out challenges coming up in the day to day running of your life, business, your career or projects being undertaken.
- Develop a practice of showing up, taking part, heart and mind open, having conversations that inspire growth, development, community and making a difference.
- Tackle issues which are unique to you, rekindling sparks and lighting inner flames.
The other question is:
What do you want to bring? Creating a space like 100 Days to Done is not a role just for me. It requires you to create the culture along with me. If you love sharing and connecting you will love. If you're not afraid to ask for help, please come. If the above list is what you would like to see happen for your life, it's for you.
Registration is now closed.
I'm sorry you've missed it. Registration is now closed for 100 Days to Done.
Will there be another?
I do hope so, but probably not until late 2017.
Yes for 100 Days to Done. The community takes place on Facebook. You are more than welcome to sign up for the daily weekly emails. But the community is where it happens.
A topic is the area you wish to work on. I would make your topic big enough and juicy enough to get your teeth into. This is 100 Days, it's a long time. Or why not choose a couple of topics. At the start of 100 Days you will be able to share what you are going to be working on and what you need help with.
Absolutely. Yes. If you can go through 100 Days with people you can meet in real life, brilliant.
No. It's just an event for Living Moxie people (moxieologists). 100 Days is not a course or workshop. There is no personal one-to-one time, it's all about community in the Facebook group. It's also (I need to mention this) not a therapy group.
A couple of years ago I had the idea for '100 Days to Done'. Just like you are reading now, I invited people to participate in an online community whereby they declared a doable goal to get done in 100 days and got it done.
The people: it was a lovely gathering of folks: supportive, creative, from all walks of life, open and giving. Everyone in, everyone mattered.
The creations: people answered their call (got to work on their stuff), in the time we were together some people started their business, careers were changed, blogs were started, peeps got healthier, university courses were signed up for, relationships improved, confidence increased and plenty of other things. For me, Moxie Campfires was born (worth checking if you live in Edinburgh).
The support: it needs no explanation.
Of course you can. Absolutely. Be lovely to have you. xxx
Excellent. Just use the contact form in the navigation or email me it's: firstname.lastname@example.org