The saying is ‘ask the right questions and you’ll get the right answer’.
We both know you’ll probably skim the questions below, that’s okay, the ones that need to stand out to you, will show themselves!
1. If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first?
2. What was your biggest worry five years ago, do you still feel the same about it at this minute?
3. What advice would you give the ‘5 year old you’?
4. Can you picture the child you once were, what were they really good at?
5. Who did you last gossip about, how do you feel about it now?
6. What promises have you never carried through for yourself?
7. If you could change one law of your country, what would it be?
8. Have you ever expected ‘love in return’? Did you get it?
9. Do you play to work, or work to play?
10. When did you last laugh so much, it hurt?
11. What’s the most marvellous thing you have ever seen with your own eyes?
12. When did you last say thank you and sincerely mean it?
13. What’s your number one priority?
14. Who do you need to get in touch with because it’s been to long?
15. What relationships have ended? But you can’t let go?
16. Who do you blame?
17. Are you a starter or a finisher?
18. When did you last do something for nothing in return?
19. When did your heart last ‘skip a beat’? Why?
20. Where would you take a road trip?
21. Who in your life do you wish you’d met sooner?
22. Do you always want the answer to ‘what are you thinking about?’
23. How are things going for you, now?
24. When did you last talk yourself out of something when deep down you wanted to do it?
25. Do you live your life around days of the week?
26. How do Mondays feel for you?
27. If you could spend ten minutes with your ‘hero’ alive or dead what would you ask them?
28. Is a year past more important than the next hour to come?
29. Do your practice ‘self love’ or ‘self loathing’?
30. What’s your greatest achievement to date?
31. What scares you about your future? Does it matter if it isn’t even here yet?
32. What must you do daily to keep yourself ‘sane’ ?
33. How many hours a week do you spend watching tele and on the internet? How many hours do you spend alone with you?
34. If we all died at 35, what have you still to do? What did you miss?
35. If you had to move country tomorrow, where would you go?
36. Why does pizza come in a square box?
37. What answers are you seeking about your life?
38. Do you like the sound of your own voice? How does it sound when you are complaining?
39. When did you last listen to the sound of your own breathing?
40. What are you just not seeing?
41. Would you love to spend quality time with you?
42. What aspects of you, do you keep hidden from close friends but expose to loved ones?
43. When did you last judge someone who you didn’t know?
44. What would you call your autobiography?
45. What do you need to learn but won’t admit to?
46. Are you a goal setter or a ‘whatever will be, will be’ person?
47. How would you hate to be described?
48. What genius would you be? Why?
49. When did you last make a mistake and be okay with it?
50. What would happen if you knew you could not fail?
51. How does it feel to be photographed?
52. Is trust more important than love, or is it the other way round?
53. What do you wish you had invented?
54. If you could erase an event from your mind, which one would you choose?
55. If you could ‘dare yourself’ what would it be?
56. Are you living your life, or having a life?
57. What learning from today are you taking into tomorrow?
58. What makes you special, unique and talented?
59. What your perfect day look like?
60. What one thing do you need to do next?
61. What life legacy are you leaving?
62. Do you want your children (if you have any) to be ‘just like you’?
63. Are you playing games with yourself where the rules are preventing you from reaching your goals?
64. Who do you dispose your garbage on?
65. What negative experience keep happening time and time again for you? When are you going to learn from them?
66. What do you consistently attract in your life that is no longer good enough for you?
67. What have you given up but yet used to love?
68. Do you stand for what you believe in or are you pleasing others?
69. What does the life you want to live look like?
70. What questions here have you skipped over because they are too hard for you to handle?
71. Would you fall head over heels in love with you?
72. Are you making your difference in the world or stagnating?
73. What does praise and admiration sound like to you?
74. If you woke up tomorrow with a habit gone, what would it be?
75. How long are you going to be dead?
76. What risk do you need to take?
77. If money were no concern, what would you do for the rest of your life?
78. What’s your earliest memory of achievement?
79. What are you thankful for, this moment?
80. Where in your life do you give up accountability?
81. What does it feel like to change?
82. What (or whom) drains your energy, why do you let it happen?
83. Is tomorrow really another day?
84. Who’s permission are you wanting on to achieve your goals? Will it actually come?
85. Do you need to see things before you believe them?
86. If your life were a TV programme, what would it be?
87. When did you last argue with yourself? Was it purposeful?
88. If you could talk to everyone in the world for 5 minutes, what would you say?
89. Would you defend a loved one, if you were breaking the law?
90. When did you last lie and regret it?
91. Would you risk making a mistake?
92. When did you last say something and automatically regret it?
93. When did you last speak well of you?
94. When is the right time to start a new goal?
95. Can you hear your enemies talk about you? What are they saying?
96. What in your life exhilarates you? Do you do enough of it?
97. Would you rather be poor and healthy or rich and ill?
98. If you could learn a new skill today, what would it be?
99. Do you have any questions you are scared to ask yourself?
100. Would like a copy of the questions, please sign up for the toolkit and updates. You can use the box below to do this, or make an informed choice by reading more about what is contained in the toolkit by clicking here.